In mind of the snowy day outside, I thought it would be the perfect time to put Lyla is a Christmas gift onesie. This was just too cute to resist from buying!
Another New Year’s resolution for myself was to become craftier and do crafty things with Lyla. I worked on finishing the additional bow holder I had made for her room. I also worked on some hand/footprint art. I told myself when she was born that I would do something almost every month with her hands or feet…yeah I did October and got behind. So we are working on Nove-
mber right now…only 2 months behind. No biggie right?! We are making a turkey for that month. It’s a work in progress.We need to do her hands...that is a chore considering she likes to have them balled up in fists a lot.
Well that's all for now. Have to go and get my little bean. She's telling me she's all done in her Jumperoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment